This nomination form is designed to give you the opportunity to nominate a “group”* to receive recognition at the Michigan Week Community Awards Breakfast. Nominations must conform to the GUIDELINES, the criteria in the award DESCRIPTION below and provide the information requested in the FORM BELOW.
DESCRIPTION: The Dr. Seymour Gretchko Youth Advocate Award — “GROUP”* honors one organization, institution, business, organized group or association which
1) Serves Greater West Bloomfield (Cities of Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake Village, Sylvan Lake and West Bloomfield Township) in a voluntary and/or professional capacity.
2) Demonstrates that advocacy and education of youth has played a significant role during the individual’s lifetime.
3) Models visionary leadership.
4) Contributes to building a more inclusive society.
5) Is recognized for his or her sustained impact upon the community.
6) Creates effective partnerships on behalf of youth.
7) Motivates others to strive for professional excellence.